Visit the Traveler Information Map
Learn more about upcoming roadwork and conditions in your area by visiting the Traveler Information Map. The map is also available for smartphone by searching for MoDOT in the appropriate app store.
- TRAFFIC SHIFT coming to Route 160 at Hunt Road for construction of pedestrian underpass
- TRAFFIC STOPS of up to 15 minutes on Route 160 near Farm Road 123 for blasting once per day between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Installing temporary...
Lamar – Drivers will need to find alternate routes when the U.S. Route 160 bridge over the Burlington Northern/Santa Fe Railroad in Lamar is CLOSED to traffic beginning the week of February 24, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
What: Major traffic impacts coming to intersections of Tracker Road and Northview Road with U.S. Route 160 in Nixa
When: Starting week of Feb. 17 and lasting for several weeks
- Tracker Road Impacts:
- Tracker Road CLOSED on east side...
What: Southbound Route 65-to-Route 465 ramp north of Branson CLOSED for up to two hours
When: At some point between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 12. If weather postpones work, operation will take place on Thursday, Feb. 13.
What: Vernon County Route DD CLOSED between 1925 and 2175 roads north of Sheldon to allow MoDOT crews to replace a deteriorating drain pipe underneath the road
When: 8 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11
- Vernon County Route DD...
- Grading and hauling rock/dirt to build up areas on north side of I-44
- Extending box culvert on north side of I-44
- Building bridge footings in I-44 median for interchange bridge
- ROAD CLOSED: Brinkley Road (I-44...
What: Route 160 traffic shifts at Hunt Road/Farm Road 103 for construction of pedestrian underpass
When: Starting Monday, Feb. 10, and lasting for several weeks
- Route 160 at Hunt Road/Farm Road 103 initially shifted to the west...
Nixa, Christian County – Local residents, drivers, business owners and others are invited to learn more about proposed options for improving intersections on U.S. Route 160 at Christian County Routes AA and CC in Nixa during a February 18 public...
- TRAFFIC STOPS on Route 160 and nearby county roads of up to 15 minutes once a day for rock blasting. Blasting could occur between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Blasting/breaking rock north of Farm Road 123
- Hauling and grading...
Greenfield – Area residents are invited to learn more about a project to rehabilitate two bridges on U.S. Route 160 over Turnback Creek and Lynne Branch at an open house scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 11, in Greenfield, the Missouri Department of...
We encourage you to join us to learn more about upcoming projects or attend online meetings at your convenience!
Click here to learn more about upcoming and recent public meetings in your area.